Data for example:
- Click the chart to which you want to add another data series. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs.
- On the Design tab, in the Data group, click Select Data.
- In the Select Data Source pop up box, under Legend Entries (Series), click Add.
- In the Edit Series pop up box, do the following:
- In the Series name box, type the name that you want to use for the series, or select the name on the worksheet. In this example select cell C6.
- In the Series values box, type the reference of the data range of the data series that you want to add, or select the range on the worksheet. In this example highlight cells C7 through C11.
- Click on “OK”. In the Select Data Source pop up box click on OK again.